The art furniture restorer gives a second youth, sublime and reveals the peculiarities of wood furniture and rare materials
Sébastien Napoli has been a furniture restorer for 20 years. At the crossroads of beauty and utility, restoration and conservation, both artist and craftsman, the art furniture restorer gives a second youth, sublime and reveals the particularities of solid wood furniture, veneered or object in wood marquetry and rare materials.
"The profession of restorer of antique furniture calls mainly on delicate manual services." Sébastien Napoli works in a workshop equipped with machines, and with many products that allow you to find the authentic state of the part. He can go to customers to collect or deliver furniture to be restored or restored. His specific skills:
- Analyze the condition of the furniture to be restored, assess the services to be provided and formalize them
- Know the history of art and more particularly the history of furniture and works of art
- Choose the species and materials necessary for a restoration in perfect harmony with the old furniture Depending on the case, dismantle, move the cabinet, and reassemble and replace.
- Achieve the same finishes as the furniture
- Choose the right products to use for the catering industry
- Knowing how to achieve the same coloring, the same finishes as initially
- Be rigorous and methodical in the different phases of restoration.
YES During confinement, I can move around while respecting barrier gestures to come and collect your furniture and be able to restore it in my workshop. Thank you for supporting the know-how For you, I will know how to respect the authenticity of your property. Contact me now!
Retour à la liste des actualités